My Account Login | Contact Us

Rock Star Executive Personal Assistant and PM

7 years 1 month ago #1005 by Kevin
This looks like an amazing opportunity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #1004 by Kate
Can you cover moving expenses to NYC?

More
7 years 1 month ago #991 by CLCWriter
Rock Star Executive Personal Assistant and Project Manager
Synch - New York, NY 10007
$65,000 a year
You are a Rock Star seeking a challenging, yet inspiring and rewarding journey as my ‘Right Hand' in a fast-paced and open environment. You are the engine that optimizes my productivity by relieving me of administrative duties, managing specific operations and tackling a wide-range of tasks. Your essential role has latitude and enormous growth potential.

I’m the passionate and overextended founder of Synch, and former pro athlete. Synch is a nascent NYC startup that brings transparency and efficiency to the equine purchasing process with a 3rd party certification of horses (akin to a vehicle's CarFax report plus CPO certification) to establish a fully accessible global equine market.

Read more here: www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=4dcf8fb4be33dd...2kkiu1da8akv&from=ja

More