My Account Login | Contact Us

Great Job! Farm Kennel Executive Assistant

7 years 7 months ago #893 by
My name is Tina and I'm very interested in the job I this is what I love to do and live for I know it takes a lot of hard work and dedication i have spent many Sleepless days and nights saving these animals on these poor run down Farms and have had very good success mainly by myself so I know what it takes and also I have worked nights if they needed me at Cobb emergency hospital I'm a hard worker and dedicated I'm very knowledgeable about horses and in
I'm breaking horses if the job is still available please give me a call when you can I promise u will not be your wasting your time and take a little bit more about me and see what we need to take this further my number is 770639 339 it and have clean background I do not use drugs I'm single and I don't have any kids so I can work as many hours as needed please let me know if I need to take this a step further and what I need to do thank you so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #892 by
Yes I am my name is Tina I'm very interested in the job I'm very experienced in animals small and exotic especially equine I have worked at Dunwoody Animal Hospital Animal and all pets veterinary Hospital in Acworth Georgia Dr. Tolwes and also Coosa Valley equine Center in Alabama my passion is working with animals I live for it it's a lot of dedication and hard work but it pays out far as I'm concerned it's what I do I'll also rescued a couple horse farms by myself with the horses literally starving and 4 days close of dying of documents you can also call Paulding County Animal Shelter on that one save them they could go back to Florida with the guy that bought them most I got them back to health so they can go to Florida there are thoroughbreds retired racehorses and Paulding County Animal Control was the the one that worked the case on that one. 317 horses wonderking and 32 cats did all the work there on that farm by myself and got all the animals back to health so they could adoped too good homes and of course there was a lot of sleepless nights butt it definitely was well worth it and once again I am very interested in the job and if you haven't found anybody yet please give me a call please give me a call either way 770-866-6339 I promise you won't be wasting your time I have plenty of references I have a good clean background I am single with no kids non-smoker non-drinker indeed I do not use drugs and very reliable and once again thank you and look forward to hearing from you

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #891 by CLCWriter
Animal rescue advocate is seeking an honest, responsible and highly energetic mature individual or couple to serve as Farm Kennel Executive Assistant for a hobby farm in North Georgia, located approximately one-hour north of Atlanta and close to the University of North Georgia and the Blue Ridge mountains. This is a full time live-in position. NEED ANIMAL EXPERIENCE PLEASE!

Responsibilities:

Caring for dogs (50), cats and horses (5), farm maintenance, cleaning and light handyman tasks.
Exercising and feeding dogs 2-3 times per day.
General farm labor: cleaning stalls, kennels, mow, weed and related chores
Fixing fences, and various basic home improvement type repairs.
Handle emergency medical needs of animals
Basic Administrative duties as needed.

Requirements:

Horse and dog experience.
Kennel / animal rescue experience a big plus!
Vet tech background a plus.
Dependable, responsible, hard worker and self-motivated.
Able to lift 75 lbs.
Dependable transportation required, pick-up truck preferred.
Mature, energetic single person or married couple.
Prefer non-pet owners, will consider smaller female dogs.
Prefer college or trade school degree
Provide at least 3 references.
Full background check required.

Compensation:

Comfortable and clean room and board for a maximum of two people.
Salary Range: $40,000 to $50,000 per year.
On behalf of the employer, please send resume and / or cover letter to Steve@SGMCrayne.com

Please No Phone Calls Please!
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by CLCWriter.

More