My Account Login | Contact Us

Interview with William Koester Released

8 years 1 month ago #779 by
Thanks for sharing my interview with Will! I appreciate the connection and the opportunity to bring attention to the hard work that is involved in saving America's horses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #765 by CLCWriter
Author and Freelance Writer Gina McKnight’s Interview with William Koester Released in trueCOWBOYmagazine

Author and freelance writer Gina McKnight announces her iView interview with WHOA member William Koester is in the newly released April 2016 issue of trueCOWBOYmagazine.

Koester is a past Chairman of the Ohio State Racing Commission and ARCI (Association of Racing Commissioners International). As an advocate for drug-free horse racing Koester joined WHOA (Water Hay Oats Alliance) in May of 2015. Koester states, “While most trainers born after 1960 have little or no experience racing without drugging their horses on race day. I refuse to believe that North American trainers are not as good as the trainers in the rest of the world.” Koester supports WHOA’s efforts to push for Federal Legislation to ban race day drugs.

trueCOWBOYmagazine is a Western lifestyle magazine chock full of colorful western history, current events and the cowboys, cowgirls and folks that made the west what it was and is today. Provocative and informative articles, legislative change, great horses and the cowboys they love, western vintage and modern styles, latest riding gear, cutting-edge tack and toys, diamonds and turquoise, romantic retreats, round-ups and sit-ins, rodeo meets Rodeo, Stetsons and Jetsons...way out-west, today out-west!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More