My Account Login | Contact Us

Help for Non-Profits is Here

8 years 6 months ago #588 by CLCWriter
Contact Information: Bonnie Marlewski-Probert, President Whitehall Publishing, for more information or to set up personal interviews, call 870-453-5364 or e-mail info@whitehallpublishing.com.

Help for Non-Profits is Here

Whitehall Publishing, creators of the Horse Tales for the Soul books has been working to help animal-related non-profits grow for more than 15 years. Whitehall has launched a national, social media campaign that will run through the end of the year. The campaign is designed to help educate non-profits about effective fund raising techniques, how to find and keep the best volunteers, how to attract individual and corporate donors, and how to garner more media attention.

“After participating in dozens of book signings and speaking engagements around the country, it finally dawned on me that if you give a man a fish, he eats for a day but if you teach a man to fish, he can open a sushi restaurant and retire early!” said Bonnie Marlewski-Probert, founder of Whitehall Publishing. “All kidding aside, my career in the horse industry happened thanks entirely to two adult horsemen who were willing to mentor a little girl when she really needed them. It has been my mission to pay that forward every day of my life since and this campaign is one more way to pay back that debt. My goal is to help non-profits get a handle on the business side of their business, so they can focus on expansion, rather than survival. More than ever before, the horse world needs financially strong non-profit organizations.”

The social media campaign kicked off in late October via twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN and e-mail and will run through Christmas on a daily basis. The campaign includes more than 20 how-to videos that focus on the nuts and bolts of building and growing a successful non-profit. In addition, the website funding101.org is filled with helpful content. Beyond that, the Making Profits for your Non-Profit program, which is available on funding101.org, includes a 90+ page workbook, more than 3 hours of audio training files, as well as a 45-minute audio in which a 20-year seasoned grant writer shares insider secrets to writing successful grants. In a nut shell, ANY non-profit that is ready to stop struggling will have everything they need to succeed.

To get involved, follow us on twitter at @funding101_org or on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/bonnie.marlewskiprobert or get on our mailing list at: funding101.org . To schedule a personal phone consultation with Bonnie, visit horsetalesforthesoul.com and click on the Speaking & Coaching tab. The link for coaching is at the bottom of that page. For more information, e-mail: info@funding101.org or visit the website at funding101.org .

###

About Bonnie Marlewski-Probert: Bonnie is the creator of the Horse Tales for the Soul series of seven books and audio books. She has worked with hundreds of authors around the globe. Her magazine work has been sold to Good Housekeeping, Teen', Sesame Street as well as a wide variety of publications on an even wider variety of topics from Science Journals, Kid's magazines, Dog, Cat, Horse, Women's magazines, Travel publications and much more. She is a national speaker and the founder of Whitehall Publishing, where authors maintain creative and financial control over their work. She is also passionate about helping animal-related non-profits expand the important work they are already doing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More