My Account Login | Contact Us

Appointment Scheduler - Remote work

1 year 1 month ago #1739 by Lisa
Hi Kate,
I know this is an older post, but I wondered if you still are looking for someone to fill that position. I'm interested in it.

Thank you,
Lisa Viger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #1404 by Kate
Aug 31, 2022 - New York, NY - Do you love horses? Do you like to talk? All you need is a phone and a great attitude. We are hiring a part time position for an appointment scheduler. You work from a list of contacts and you are paid for each confirmed appointment. You can work from anywhere and have lots of flexibility with your schedule. Plus you'll be talking to people in the equestrian community, horse owners and trainers, tack and farm suppliers and all kinds of people who work with and love horses.

If this appeals to you then reach out to us at info@EquineInfoExchange.com! We're looking for someone just like you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More